Sliding insulated system
The S440 is the latest proposal for thermally insulated sliding systems. Alumil created the innovative sliding system S440 according to the modern architectural trends and the requirements for higher energy-efficient systems and excellent performances. This system is the ideal solution for sliding frames in Western Europe.
The linear profiles’ shape has been designed so as to minimize both the visible aluminum frame and the visible depth of the system. The performances of the system meet the most demanding requirements by combining high energy efficiency, safety and modern design and enable a large range of constructions that can contribute significantly to the buildings’ energy efficiency, visibility and natural lighting.
- Minimum visible height 75 mm & ability to use particular elegant interlock profile in just 39 mm, for maximizing visibility and natural lighting.
- Tow sash profiles available for 45° and 90° assembling.
- Fiberglass reinforeced polyamides of 40 mm width in the farme and 40 mm, 32 mm width in the sash profile offering to the system a high level of thermal insulation (Uf = 2.9 to 4.6 W/m2K).
- Extra thermal insulation at the interlocking point by using PVC profile.
- PVC profiles for drainage with special designed clipped cover that offers high watertightness and reduces visually the frames’s depth according to the minimal design of the system.
|Visible aluminium face width
|Interlocking profile width
|Up to 120 kg
|Polyamides 40 mm & 32 mm width, PVC