Hinged insulated system
Supreme S77 system is Alumil’s latest proposal for advanced insulating hinged systems which meets the high standards of private and public buildings in Western Europe, combining the demanding levels of thermal insulation, water tightness and sound insulation. The system includes a wide range of profiles with modern flat shape, as well as with Alumil’s characteristic curved shape.
Furthermore, it provides the choice of using concealed sash and concealed fittings for windows and doors and also, of making constructions with totally aligned sash and frame profiles both internally and externally for the entrance doors. It is the deal solution for any kind of constructions that require strict standards for high performance and maximum safety.
- High thermal insulation value Uf ≥ 0.85 W/m2K by using special 40 mm fiber glass reinforced polyamides in the frame and sash profiles, PE insulation forma, kooltherm bars and central gasket that consists of a combination of EPDM and foaming material.
- visible aluminum face width 93 mm and only 67 mm for concealed sash
- 3 level of watertightness with EPDM gasket both for windows and entrance doors.
- Available low threshold for easy access of disabled
- Available extra profiles specifically for proper installation at the French market
|Visible aluminium face width||93 mm, only 67 mm for concealed sash|
|Frame height||61 mm|
|Frame width||77 mm|
|Sash height||73 mm|
|Sash width||85 mm|
|Sash weight||Up to 130 kg|
|Glazing||24 to 68 mm|
|Insulation||Polyamides 40 mm width, Kooltherm, PE insulation foam|